Massage & Chiropractic Services
At Fletcher Chiropractic Center we provide our patients with Chiropractic Adjustments, Massage Therapy, Spinal Decompression Therapy and Exercise Rehabilitation. An individual treatment program will be designed to meet your specific needs.
Chiropractic care has been shown to be effective for:
- Headache, migraine, neck, jaw pain and stiffness relief
- Mid back, and rib cage pain and injuries
- Lower back pain, muscle spasms, herniated disc or disc bulge
- Shoulder, arm, elbow, forearm, wrist pain and injuries
- Hip joint, knee, leg, ankle, foot, heel, arch pain, plantar fasciitis and injuries
- Soft tissue injuries, sprain, and strain (muscles, ligaments and tendons)
- Sports (running, tennis, golf, ski, biking, weight training and etc) injuries & MORE…
For more details about what to expect, click our “About Chiropractic” tab.
- Massage therapy focuses on various soft tissue issues (muscles, ligaments, tendons, fascia)
- There are several types of techniques that are available at our office
- Massage therapy is a great treatment choice for patients of all ages
For details on specific massage techniques and their benefits, click our “About Massage Therapy” tab.